What you can expect
You are at the end of your studies and would like to complete them with a practical thesis. This is a logical step for your professional future, because with a practical thesis, you are already setting the course for your career prospects. Your topic should help the automotive world take another step forward. We support you during your thesis from the first week to the very end. You will be assisted by a professional advisor. In addition, your thesis will give you a comprehensive overview of the structures and processes in our company.
- Completed intermediate diploma/basic studies, in the case of a Bachelor’s degree, completed 4th semester
- Official approval from the university to write a thesis (Bachelor’s/Master’s)
- Good academic performance
- Initial practical experience in the respective subject is desired
What else you need to know...
- While preparing your graduation thesis, you will work at Audi on a freelance basis. This brings the advantage that you are flexible enough, in alliance with your department and as required, to spend time outside the company. You can use this time, for example, to do research in your area of subject and to coordinate with your university.
- You will receive 680 euros per month when you write your Bachelor’s thesis; when you write your Master’s or diploma thesis, you will receive 830 euros per month.
- Before you apply for the announced topics for dissertations, you should check whether your professor is willing to supervise a practical dissertation. Supervision by the university must be guaranteed. During your graduation thesis you will be supervised by an employee from the department.
- We are eager to receive applications from all over the world. For this purpose, however, you should be enrolled at a university and have a valid residence permit.
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.